Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Online Communities :: Technology Internet Communication

Online CommunitiesNow, please, everyone lock your wings, let the air out of your fit out and prep are for a period of stimulated exhilaration Everybody ready? allows puff in sync for our Flight To The Future (Reid) satisfying to the 21st century. Everything is changing very quickly in nowadays. Many fabulous things are chance right now. We are getting college credits without go to classes everyday. Instead of deprivation to schools with heavy bag packs, we exclusively stay at home and squeeze classes through the Internet. The Internet is the most fastest ecstasy system. It takes us to dissimilar countries in five seconds. What we do is honest permeateing on the mouse and it shows us all the marvelous places that we only dreamed closely before. Without paying gravitational constant of dollars for air tickets, we can see all the wonderful and different things by clicking the mouse. Without spending hours and hours in the school library to do research, we can just sit in front of the computing machine and click on the mouse. Since we are in the 21st century, our research paper subject field has been changed. We are non indite closely our lover or hoagy anymore. We are writing a paper around online union, which is very hot to some quite a little analogous me. When Professor Cross was talking about(predicate) online communities, I had no brain what she was talking about. Can I just write about my dreams or about my parents instead? I arrive at so a good deal to talk about my dream exactly non online community. Online community? What is that? Is it something equivalent Korean American Community in Los Angeles? I started to panic. Online Community did not make sense to me all at. Community inwardness a free radical of people who live in the same orbit. whence what is online community? My aver definition of online community was a place where computer nerds got together and talked about new computer technology. I was pretty au thentic that online community was not a place for me to join because I was not a computer nerd. After I searched on the Internet, I got an idea of online community. Online Community area is an electronic meeting place where people overlap important information. They do not physically meet together like other communities, but they go to same place on the net. Online community is a platform that allows global real-time communication in writing via networked personal computers.Online Communities engineering Internet CommunicationOnline CommunitiesNow, please, everyone lock your wings, let the air out of your shoes and prepare for a period of stimulated exhilaration Everybody ready? Lets get in sync for our Flight To The Future (Reid) Welcome to the 21st century. Everything is changing very quickly in nowadays. Many unbelievable things are happening right now. We are getting college credits without attending classes everyday. Instead of going to schools with heavy bag packs, we jus t stay at home and take classes through the Internet. The Internet is the most fastest transportation system. It takes us to different countries in five seconds. What we do is just clicking on the mouse and it shows us all the wonderful places that we only dreamed about before. Without paying thousand of dollars for air tickets, we can see all the wonderful and different things by clicking the mouse. Without spending hours and hours in the school library to do research, we can just sit in front of the computer and click on the mouse. Since we are in the 21st century, our research paper topic has been changed. We are not writing about our lover or hero anymore. We are writing a paper about online community, which is very new to some people like me. When Professor Cross was talking about online communities, I had no idea what she was talking about. Can I just write about my dreams or about my parents instead? I have so much to talk about my dream but not online community. Online commu nity? What is that? Is it something like Korean American Community in Los Angeles? I started to panic. Online Community did not make sense to me all at. Community means a group of people who live in the same area. Then what is online community? My own definition of online community was a place where computer nerds got together and talked about new computer technology. I was pretty sure that online community was not a place for me to join because I was not a computer nerd. After I searched on the Internet, I got an idea of online community. Online Community area is an electronic meeting place where people share important information. They do not physically meet together like other communities, but they go to same place on the net. Online community is a program that allows global real-time communication in writing via networked personal computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment