Monday, February 4, 2019

My Philosophy of Education :: Essays Papers Teacher Teaching

My Philosophy of Education I believe that study is a tool used to shape the generations of tomorrow. I complimentsed to contribute a positive influence on the future, so I headstrong to become a teacher. Teaching is one of the most worthwhile and prestigious professions because teachers come in contact with a vast number of young person people and have the ability to light their lives. These young people ar the future. As a teacher, I believe that a large caboodle of the function for a students education rests on my shoulders. I take this responsibility very seriously and I believe all teachers should. Teachers have a duty to provide knowledge-whether it is academic, social, or ethical in nature-that will aid students as they embark on the journey of adulthood. Therefore, I think teachers should tense to put forth a good example of intellect, ethics, and personality. My personal aim as a teacher is to challenge my students so that they find education interesting and stimulating. I believe that technology is a very reusable tool to capture students? interest. Video games, computers, and television consume the world that in which my students live. Corporations use this fact to market their products to young people. So, I plan to use the same fact to ?market? education. There are many valuable, interactive-learning activities procurable for use in the classroom. I think the use of them base greatly enhance the learning process. I want to make learning meaningful and worthwhile to all of my students. One responsibility that I keep at the top of my list is to form personal, yet professional, relationships with all of my students. I want to know about their everyday lives?their jobs, activities, friends, and families. Knowing students will help me as I plan for instruction. Also, by getting to know my students, I can provide encouragement and support in the extracurricular realm, as intim ately as in the academic realm. I want students to feel lax to come to me for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment