Monday, March 4, 2019

Coca-Cola Complaint Letter

President The Coca-Cola fellowship Box 1734 Atlanta GA 30301 To the President of Coca-Cola Yesterday, April 8, 2013 I was drinking a can of Coca-Cola at school during lunch when all of the sudden, I could sense something hard in my mouth. I spit the pop out as well as the hard object there was a curtly cockroach in my pop I was immediately disgusted and disconcert that I almost swallowed a dead cockroach. Everyone including friends and teachers saw this gross worm in my drink, and the principle of my school told me to immediately file a direction letter to you.I still have the cockroach and the can inside a plastic bag and pictures of it when it happened for if I decide to press charges against the company. I would not like to because I do like the company, but this was just a terrible time for me. If you would like me to send you the can and the pictures indeed I am okay with that. I believe that this is not fair to me that I had to go through this in front of my whole entire school. I think that I should get some sort of apology for this disaster to me.If I could get some sort of apology and maybe something else, then in return I will not press charges on the Coca-Cola industry. I do still like the beverage but I am questioning if I should still buy your products because I am a little nervous about this whole thing adventure again. Anything nice would be much appreciated and the apology would be greatly accepted if I got one. If I get something for having this happen to me then I might consider continuing with drinking your beverage. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment